A note if you're planning to just take a class or two.

If you’re planning to take only a class or two at MCC and are NOT working toward a degree or certificate, unfortunately, you are likely not eligible for financial aid. To qualify for aid, you’ll need to apply to Monroe Community College through our Admissions Office as a full- or part-time student.

If you ARE working toward a degree or certificate and are taking only a class or two this semester, choose the description in this Web page's menu that fits you best (for example, “I am a Transfer Student”) and follow the steps to apply for financial aid.

MCC federal school code: 002872

MCC TAP school code: 2180